Data gathering is essential in the analysis of any study. As a first step, we explored sources of data relevant to women working in the finance sector. Below are some links that can be used to gather key statistics about gender and finance.
- Weekly earnings by occupation and sex 2014 (includes earnings in the finance sector)
- Most common occupations for employed women 2014 (includes number of female financial managers)
- Women Presidents & Members in European Financial Institutions
- Women Governors, Deputy/ Vice-Governors & Members in Central Banks
- Gender Equality Index
- Percentage of females who hold an account at a financial institution
- Percentage of females who borrowed from a financial Institution
- Percentage of females who saved at a financial institution
- Cost of business start-up procedure for females
- Percentage of females who personally paid for their health insurance
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information or comment in the comment sections. We would also appreciate any more data links and will research further for such sources of data.