- Gender & Finance at HEC Lausanne
- The socio-cultural context matters more than quotas
- Are there differences in the perceived suitability of men and women for leadership positions?
- Gender & Finance Portrait Series #11 – Zoé Lintz – TMT M&A analyst at JP Morgan
- Gender & Finance Portrait Series #10 – Patricia Lormeau – M&A Managing Director at BNP Paribas
Monthly Archives: October 2018
Are women more risk-averse than men? Is this pattern especially prominent in industries like finance?
Gender & Finance Literature Review Series #6: Adams and Ragunathan (2015) In this G&F LRS #6, we analyze the following research paper: Adams RB, Ragunathan V. 2017. Lehman sisters. Working paper. University of South Wales. This paper allows us to … Continue reading
Are there any differences in the risk taking abilities of males and females? Does culture have an impact on these stereotypes? Gender & Finance Literature Review Series #5: Pondorfer, Barsbai and Schmidt (2016) In this G&F LRS #5, we analyze … Continue reading