- Gender & Finance at HEC Lausanne
- The socio-cultural context matters more than quotas
- Are there differences in the perceived suitability of men and women for leadership positions?
- Gender & Finance Portrait Series #11 – Zoé Lintz – TMT M&A analyst at JP Morgan
- Gender & Finance Portrait Series #10 – Patricia Lormeau – M&A Managing Director at BNP Paribas
Monthly Archives: August 2020
Gender & Finance Literature Review Series #8: Haslam and Ryan (2008) In this G&F LRS #8, we analyze the following research paper: Alexander S. Haslam and Michelle K. Ryan (2008) “The road to the glass cliff: Differences in the perceived … Continue reading