- Interdisciplinary Brownbag Seminar in Temple University
- The importance of acting as a citizen and financier for parity in the financial community
- Gender & Finance presented at the European Financial Management Association (EFMA) Conference in Rome June 2022
- Gender & Finance at HEC Lausanne
- The socio-cultural context matters more than quotas
Monthly Archives: August 2020
Are there differences in the perceived suitability of men and women for leadership positions?
Gender & Finance Literature Review Series #8: Haslam and Ryan (2008) In this G&F LRS #8, we analyze the following research paper: Alexander S. Haslam and Michelle K. Ryan (2008) “The road to the glass cliff: Differences in the perceived … Continue reading
Posted in Literature Review Series Comments Off on Are there differences in the perceived suitability of men and women for leadership positions?