- Gender & Finance at HEC Lausanne
- The socio-cultural context matters more than quotas
- Are there differences in the perceived suitability of men and women for leadership positions?
- Gender & Finance Portrait Series #11 – Zoé Lintz – TMT M&A analyst at JP Morgan
- Gender & Finance Portrait Series #10 – Patricia Lormeau – M&A Managing Director at BNP Paribas
Category Archives: Data Sources Series
The Global Findex database by World Bank: Data Links for Gender and Finance #2 Studying financial inclusion is important to address gender inequality in the financial realm. This post introduces The Global Findex Database, a database that measures financial inclusion. … Continue reading
Are organizations working to increase financial inclusion for women? Are corporates promoting programs for women in finance? We gathered sources of data pertaining to policies and programs aimed at women in the finance sector. Below are some links that can … Continue reading