- Gender & Finance at HEC Lausanne
- The socio-cultural context matters more than quotas
- Are there differences in the perceived suitability of men and women for leadership positions?
- Gender & Finance Portrait Series #11 – Zoé Lintz – TMT M&A analyst at JP Morgan
- Gender & Finance Portrait Series #10 – Patricia Lormeau – M&A Managing Director at BNP Paribas
Monthly Archives: October 2017
In this G&F LRS #1, we analyze the following research paper: Lee PM, James EH. 2007. She-E-Os: Gender effects and investor reactions to the announcements of top executive appointments. Strategic Management Journal 28(3): 227-241. This research paper shows that when representatives from … Continue reading