- Gender & Finance at HEC Lausanne
- The socio-cultural context matters more than quotas
- Are there differences in the perceived suitability of men and women for leadership positions?
- Gender & Finance Portrait Series #11 – Zoé Lintz – TMT M&A analyst at JP Morgan
- Gender & Finance Portrait Series #10 – Patricia Lormeau – M&A Managing Director at BNP Paribas
Monthly Archives: June 2018
The Global Findex database by World Bank: Data Links for Gender and Finance #2 Studying financial inclusion is important to address gender inequality in the financial realm. This post introduces The Global Findex Database, a database that measures financial inclusion. … Continue reading