- Gender & Finance at HEC Lausanne
- The socio-cultural context matters more than quotas
- Are there differences in the perceived suitability of men and women for leadership positions?
- Gender & Finance Portrait Series #11 – Zoé Lintz – TMT M&A analyst at JP Morgan
- Gender & Finance Portrait Series #10 – Patricia Lormeau – M&A Managing Director at BNP Paribas
Monthly Archives: January 2018
Gender & Finance Literature Review Series #3: Goldin (2014) In this G&F LRS #3, we analyze the following research paper: Goldin C. 2014. A grand gender convergence: Its last chapter. American Economic Review 104(4): 1091-1119. This paper shows that while roles of … Continue reading