- Gender & Finance at HEC Lausanne
- The socio-cultural context matters more than quotas
- Are there differences in the perceived suitability of men and women for leadership positions?
- Gender & Finance Portrait Series #11 – Zoé Lintz – TMT M&A analyst at JP Morgan
- Gender & Finance Portrait Series #10 – Patricia Lormeau – M&A Managing Director at BNP Paribas
Category Archives: Portraits
Gender & Finance Portrait Series #1 – Maude CULIS-FERY – ESSEC student and M&A intern at BNP Paribas
In this G&F PS #1, we learn from Maude Culis-Fery, student at ESSEC Business School, M&A intern at BNP Paribas and member of Gender & Finance team. What is your current role? “Hi! I’m Maude, 22 years old. I am … Continue reading