- Gender & Finance at HEC Lausanne
- The socio-cultural context matters more than quotas
- Are there differences in the perceived suitability of men and women for leadership positions?
- Gender & Finance Portrait Series #11 – Zoé Lintz – TMT M&A analyst at JP Morgan
- Gender & Finance Portrait Series #10 – Patricia Lormeau – M&A Managing Director at BNP Paribas
Author Archives: Prof. Belaounia
This post presents a recent research paper by Samia Belaounia, Ran Tao and Hong Zhao (2020): Gender equality’s impact on female directors’ efficacy: A multi-country study published in the International Business Review. The only measures adopted so far by the authorities to increase … Continue reading